DOWNLOAD YOUR FITTING INSTRUCTIONS TO FIT YOUR ROOF BARS ON YOUR FORD FOCUS BELOW
Brand new complete roof bar/rack system comes complete with everything you will need to fix to your Ford Focus car and can be easily fitted within 15 minutes, with no requirement for any additional tools.
The Ford Focus mark I 3 & 5 door cars from 1998 to 2004 and the Ford Focus mark III 5 doors from 2011 to 2018 roof bars attach to your vehicle using a clamping system via manufacturers hole located on the inside edge of the door/window frame.
The Ford Focus mark I estate with no rails from 1998 to 2005 and Ford Focus mark III estate from 2011 to 2018 roof bars attach to the Ford Focus vehicle using a clamping system which uses the edge of the door/window frame.
The Ford Focus mark II estate from 2004 to 2007 roof bars attach to the vehicle via a T Track Channel System found within the roof (see photo).
The Ford Focus C-Max multi purpose vehicle (MPV) from 2003 to 2010, the Ford Focus mark II 3 & 5 door cars from 2004 to 2011 and Ford Focus mark II estate cars with no rails from 2004 to 2011 roof bars attach to the vehicle via the pre-drilled fixing points found within the roof.
These roof bars are manufactured in Italy by CAM to very high standards and comply with European Standards TUV & GS. Maximum loading on roof bars of 50kg.
2 x Steel Oval Roof crossbars (Diameter 40 x 25mm)
4 x Fitting Kits/Brackets
1 x Universal Fitting Tool
1 x Set of Full instruction
PLEASE NOTE: Photos are generic and vary between car makes and models and are an example only.
CLICK ON YOUR FORD FOCUS MODEL TO DOWNLOAD FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
- 50503 - Ford Focus C-Max I MPV (2003-2010) With No Sun Roof
- 5017 - Ford Focus I 3 Door (1988-2003)
- 5017 - Ford Focus I 5 Door (1998-2004)
- 5017 - Ford Focus I Estate (1998-2004) With No Rails
- 5012 - Ford Focus II 3 Door (2004-2011)
- 5012 - Ford Focus II 5 Door (2004-2011)
- 5027 - Ford Focus II Estate (2004-2007) With Track Railing
- 5012 - Ford Focus II Estate (2004-2007) With No Rails
- 5012 - Ford Focus II Estate (2008-2011) With No Rails
- 5020 - Ford Focus III 5 Door (2011-2018)
- 5020 - Ford Focus III Estate (2011-2018)